The famous leisure destination Disneyland Paris is looking to hire several thousand new employees this year, 2023/2024. Whether you are a student, beginner, or experienced, numerous opportunities await you at Europe’s largest private tourist complex. Here’s an explanation.
It’s a rare and anticipated event: Disneyland Paris is launching a major recruitment campaign across many French and European cities. The goal is to meet as many candidates as possible in their region and offer them jobs at the resort. From Marseille to Copenhagen, via Madrid or Lille, Disneyland Paris recruitment teams will go directly in search of talent in partner hotels temporarily transformed into interview centers. A godsend if you can’t make it to Marne-la-Vallée.
Thousands of openings in food services and entertainment
This ambitious campaign will make it possible to fill thousands of positions in two major areas:
- Food service, hospitality, and tourism professions: kitchen assistants, waiters, bartenders, reception and ticketing staff, multi-skilled workers, lifeguards, etc.
- Performing arts: artists, dancers, singers, comedians, acrobats. All stage talents are sought after.
Whether you are a beginner or experienced, at least 18 years old, there is definitely an opportunity for you. Both fixed-term and permanent contracts are offered.
The Casting Tour: Recruitment for hotels and restaurants
For hotel, restaurant, and tourism professions, Disneyland Paris is organizing a “Casting Tour” across many cities. Here is the schedule:
- Palermo (Italy): October 12, 2023
- Bordeaux (France): October 17, 2023
- Dijon (France): November 8, 2023
- Marseille (France): December 5, 2023
- Madrid (Spain): January 16, 2024
- Seville (Spain): January 18, 2024
- Perpignan (France): February 6, 2024
- Lille (France): March 12-13, 2024
You can apply in advance on the Disneyland Paris careers website. Otherwise, just show up on the specified day at the designated location, résumé and ID in hand. If your profile is selected, you will quickly receive an offer for a fixed-term contract (2 to 8 months).
The Audition Spectacle: Join the show
Are you an artist, dancer, singer, comedian or acrobat? Disneyland Paris is organizing Audition Spectacles in various cities to integrate acts and parades.
Create your profile on DisneyAuditions.com, then show up on audition day with your talents. Dates:
- Paris (France): October 28, 2023
- Copenhagen (Denmark): November 23, 2023
- Oslo (Norway): November 25, 2023
- United Kingdom: December 2023
- Morocco: December 2023
- Paris (France): January 2024
- United Kingdom: January 2024
- Florence (Italy): February 2024
- Dublin (Ireland): February 2024
- Amsterdam (Netherlands): February 2024
- Paris (France): March 2024
- Montpellier (France): March 2024
- London (United Kingdom): March 2024
More auditions will take place throughout the year, check the Disney Auditions website for dates.
Disneyland Paris meets with students
In parallel, the Disneyland Paris Campus team will participate in several student fairs in France to present internship and apprenticeship opportunities within the resort:
- L’Etudiant Fair in Paris: November 17-19, 2023
- L’Etudiant Fair in Lyon: January 12-14, 2024
- L’Etudiant Food Fair in Paris: January 27, 2024
- Studyrama Masters Fair in Paris: February 3, 2024
A unique opportunity for students to discover behind the scenes of Europe’s largest tourist complex and complete their graduation internship or apprenticeship there. Many fields are involved: food services, technical, business, finance…